- Use it on dry and wet skin
- Removes the top layer of dead skin cells, oil, perspiration and pollution
- Removes dirt and dust that stick to the skin during the day
- Make up remover
- Can be used as a shaving gel, remember to keep it wet
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin
- Cleanses the skin without removing the skin’s good microbes, bacteria and essential oils
- Effectively moisturizes dry skin, protects and supports its barrier function
- ACO certification Australian Certified Organic
- Leave your skin pure potent and fresh
- Just a bit more organic
- For dry and mature skin, a rich, emollient cleanser formulated with rejuvenating organic geranium, hops, and chamomile helps nourish the skin.Miessence Rejuvenating Cleanser softens and freshens, gently removing perspiration and pollution.Store below 30 ℃ / 86 ℉ and use within 6 months from opening
Cleansing removes the top layer of dead cells, oil, perspiration and pollution. If your skin is not cleansed properly it becomes dull and flaky and the oil glands block up with dirt and cellular waste, causing breakouts and congestion.
How to Use
Gently press the face with a warm, soft cloth to soften and prepare the skin for cleansing. Massage one or two pumps of cleanser into your face and neck. Remove with a damp cloth and plenty of water. If wearing make-up, a second cleanse is necessary.
Whilst it is not essential, we suggest using a cloth whilst cleansing to add a soft exfoliating aspect and to optimise the cleanser.
When to Use
Twice daily (am/pm)
Certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sclerotium gum, yucca schidigera extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, certified organic pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil, sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, certified organic pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil, certified organic matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract, certified organic centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, certified organic humulus lupulus (hops) extract, certified organic equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, certified organic urtica dioica (nettle) extract