- For normal/combination skin types.
- Use it on dry and wet skin
- Removes the top layer of dead skin cells, oil, perspiration and pollution
- Removes dirt and dust that stick to the skin during the day
- Make up remover
- Can be used as a shaving gel, remember to keep it wet
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin
- Cleanses the skin without removing the skin’s good microbes, bacteria and essential oils
- Effectively moisturizes dry skin, protects and supports its barrier function
- ACO certification Australian Certified Organic
- Leave your skin pure potent and fresh
- Just a bit more organicGetting the balance right for your skin requires a careful blend of complementary botanicals.Miessence Balance Cleanser features stimulating organic orange peel oil, calendula, and marshmallow that effectively removes perspiration, pollution, and excess oils. Leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh.Purpose of Use:Cleansing removes the top layer of dead cells, oil, perspiration and pollution. If your skin is not cleansed properly it becomes dull and flaky and the oil glands block up with dirt and cellular waste, causing breakouts and congestion.How to Use: Gently press the face with a warm, soft cloth to soften and prepare the skin for cleansing. Massage one or two pumps of cleanser into your face and neck. Remove with a damp cloth and plenty of water. If wearing make-up, a second cleanse is necessary.Whilst it is not essential, we suggest using a cloth whilst cleansing to add a soft exfoliating aspect and to optimise the cleanser. When to Use: Twice daily (am/pm)Store below 30 ℃ / 86 ℉ and use within 6 months from opening
Certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, yucca schidigera extract, certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, sclerotium rolfsii gum, certified organic citrus dulcis (sweet orange) essential oil, sambus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, certified organic cananga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil, certified organic calendula officnalis (marigold) flower extract, certified organic matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract, certified organic althea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract, certified organic olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, certified organic hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort) flower extract, Limonenen, linanlool, benzyl, benzoate, famesol and benzyl salicylate are naturally occuring components of the organic essential oils in this product.
Summer Rayne Oakes author, Style, Naturally, The Savvy Shopping Guide to Sustainable Fashion and Beauty says: “This is one of my favorite beauty products in the world. The sweet, subtle scent combined with the consistency and cleaning properties make this a must try.”